About Me

My photo
Orlando/Melbourne, Florida
Me= Becky Morgan, from Melbourne but now live in East Orlando. Wife of a cancer survivor and the most wonderful man (everyone says that don't they?!), mother of my two angels Ava and Ashton, sister to a twin who is 6 years older than me (you're trying to figure that out aren't you?!), daughter to the weirdest parents I've ever met whom I owe everything to. I am addicted to coffee, thinks sugar and microwaves will kill us all (yet I eat and use them way too much!), say I am outdoorsy but freak out over bugs, spend way too much time on pinterest and other blogs (but don't we all), still dream of being a broadway star BUT most importanly have a passion for weddings and events that comes from deep within my sole! I love helping clients achieve their dream! After graduating from UCF's Rosen School of Hospitality I founded L.I.F.E. Events. We service clients throughout Florida including Central Florida and the Space Coast (Melbourne/Vero). We help design, create and execute every detail! Feel free to always email Becky@lifeeventsllc.com to set up an apt...over coffee of course :)

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lauren and Bob



11/11/11.....a very busy day for wedding vendors all over the country...until 12/12/12 hits, then we will all take a break :) There is something about having a date with all the same digits, or is it chosen because you think your spouse wont ever forget your anniversary?! Whatever it is, I like and am a little jealous. I on the other hand will always have to write in "anniversary" on my husbands calendar!

I had the pleasure of working on 11/11 with an amazing couple, Lauren and Bob! Ive known Lauren for quite some time. High school, college classes and other things thrown in between brought us closer and closer and I was so happy the day she called asking for help.

Though she just needed "day of" help I met with them a couple of months out to walk the space and I could tell from that minute how in love they both were with each other and that makes me do what I do..I love "love"....true love! I could tell she had been stressed with items leading up to her big day but she didnt let that stop her remember what this was all about. Im just glad I got to take away all her stress when she needed it most.

Their ceremony was held at Lake Eola and for those who are familiar with downtown Orlando you can imagine all the spectators they had, it was fun to say the least :)

They each arrived on horse and carriage and it was such a beautiful event and Im honored I played a part to make all her dreams come alive!

Some vendors they used:
Ceremony venue: Lake Eola
Ceremony music: Christine, Harpist...so wonderful!
Floral decor: Atmospheres
Reception venue: Embassy Suites Downtown
Entertainment: Sophisticated Gents
Photography: Henk Prinsloo

Just a couple of beautiful photos from the amazing, Henk Prinsloo:

No comments:

Post a Comment