About Me

My photo
Orlando/Melbourne, Florida
Me= Becky Morgan, from Melbourne but now live in East Orlando. Wife of a cancer survivor and the most wonderful man (everyone says that don't they?!), mother of my two angels Ava and Ashton, sister to a twin who is 6 years older than me (you're trying to figure that out aren't you?!), daughter to the weirdest parents I've ever met whom I owe everything to. I am addicted to coffee, thinks sugar and microwaves will kill us all (yet I eat and use them way too much!), say I am outdoorsy but freak out over bugs, spend way too much time on pinterest and other blogs (but don't we all), still dream of being a broadway star BUT most importanly have a passion for weddings and events that comes from deep within my sole! I love helping clients achieve their dream! After graduating from UCF's Rosen School of Hospitality I founded L.I.F.E. Events. We service clients throughout Florida including Central Florida and the Space Coast (Melbourne/Vero). We help design, create and execute every detail! Feel free to always email Becky@lifeeventsllc.com to set up an apt...over coffee of course :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Alice in Wonderland...yes please!



No I wouldnt do an Alice in Wonderland theme for your wedding but for your child's birthday...a definite yes! L.I.F.E. Events designs, creates and executes events for all occasions and this weeks post goes to kids parties!

I've always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland and when I came across this photo it was perfect! The perfect blend of bright colors, funky patterns and great texture complete the scene for an awesome kids candy buffet....let alone all the yummy candies!

Add to this invitations in the format of the queen of hearts card and tea for all and your party is almost complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment