About Me

My photo
Orlando/Melbourne, Florida
Me= Becky Morgan, from Melbourne but now live in East Orlando. Wife of a cancer survivor and the most wonderful man (everyone says that don't they?!), mother of my two angels Ava and Ashton, sister to a twin who is 6 years older than me (you're trying to figure that out aren't you?!), daughter to the weirdest parents I've ever met whom I owe everything to. I am addicted to coffee, thinks sugar and microwaves will kill us all (yet I eat and use them way too much!), say I am outdoorsy but freak out over bugs, spend way too much time on pinterest and other blogs (but don't we all), still dream of being a broadway star BUT most importanly have a passion for weddings and events that comes from deep within my sole! I love helping clients achieve their dream! After graduating from UCF's Rosen School of Hospitality I founded L.I.F.E. Events. We service clients throughout Florida including Central Florida and the Space Coast (Melbourne/Vero). We help design, create and execute every detail! Feel free to always email Becky@lifeeventsllc.com to set up an apt...over coffee of course :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Melissa and Ryan!

Melissa and Ryan married Saturday April 24th and what a perfect day it turned out to be...well for most that is! Melissa was sick the entire evening prior and it lasted all wedding day and into the night :( I felt sooo bad for her but she was a trooper through it all and posed for many photos, even did the bouquet toss....and all with a huge smile on her face somehow! She was such a beautiful bride and the groom didnt look too bad himself...(glad they went with the ties though!)

I worked with a few vendors who worked on Amber and Jim's big day just a month ago so it was great to see them again!

Venue: Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
Photographer: Dawn Haas; www.dawnhaasphotography.com
Florist: Stephanie; FishHawk Weddings
Linen: Shiv; Got You Covered Linens

Melissa and Ryan are spending their time in Mexico right now...Im praying they are both healthy and having a great time!

Photos to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment