About Me

My photo
Orlando/Melbourne, Florida
Me= Becky Morgan, from Melbourne but now live in East Orlando. Wife of a cancer survivor and the most wonderful man (everyone says that don't they?!), mother of my two angels Ava and Ashton, sister to a twin who is 6 years older than me (you're trying to figure that out aren't you?!), daughter to the weirdest parents I've ever met whom I owe everything to. I am addicted to coffee, thinks sugar and microwaves will kill us all (yet I eat and use them way too much!), say I am outdoorsy but freak out over bugs, spend way too much time on pinterest and other blogs (but don't we all), still dream of being a broadway star BUT most importanly have a passion for weddings and events that comes from deep within my sole! I love helping clients achieve their dream! After graduating from UCF's Rosen School of Hospitality I founded L.I.F.E. Events. We service clients throughout Florida including Central Florida and the Space Coast (Melbourne/Vero). We help design, create and execute every detail! Feel free to always email Becky@lifeeventsllc.com to set up an apt...over coffee of course :)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photos from Jim and Amber's big day!












1 comment:

  1. Dawn did an amazing job with these photos! Amber added on the photobooth Dawn offers and it made the night- a definite must for all brides!

    ReplyDelete